NPC KNOX CLASSIC EVENT DETAILS and TICKETSFind tickets, accommodations, fees, venue info, and more.
Schedule of Events
Friday, August 6th
Competitor Check-in 5:00-7:00PM
Located at the Knoxville Civic Auditorium and Coliseum
(500 Howard Baker Jr Blvd, Knoxville, TN 37915) within walking distance from the host hotel Residence Inn and Courtyard Marriott.
Saturday, August 7th
Competitor meeting at 8:00AM
Pre-judging begins at 9:00AM
The night show begins at 5:00PM
Located at Knoxville Civic Auditorium and Coliseum
(500 Howard Baker Jr Blvd, Knoxville, TN 37915)
Courtyard/Residence Inn Knoxville Downtown
210 West Church Ave, Knoxville, TN 37902
Click the link below for special rates exclusive to the 2021 Knox Classic Bodybuilding show per night
|2021 NPC Knox Classic|
|Start Date: 2021 Aug 6, Fri|
|End Date: 2021 Aug 8, Sun|
|Last Day to Book: 2021 Jul 16|
|Hotel(s) offering special group rate:|
- Residence Inn Knoxville Downtown for 139 USD per night
- Courtyard Knoxville Downtown for 119 USD per night
- Self Parking – $18.00 per day. One (1) day complimentary
- 48 hours prior to day of arrival. Any cancellations made after 11:59PM EST, 2
DAY’S BEFORE arrival, will result in a charge of (1) full night room + tax per room
cancelled. No credits or refunds.
KNOX CLASSIC FEES
NPC CARD FEE
Our Official Tanning Sponsor is Color Slingers Tanning: Click on image below.
Our Official Makeup Sponsor is Meredith Wallace Fitbeauty Co.: Click on image below.
Book your appointment today!!!
Official Show Photographer Coming SOON!!!
OUR VENUE IS
CIVIC AUDITORIUM & COLISEUM
PURCHASE TICKETS HERE
Tickets for prejudging and the night show please either go directly to the Civic Auditorium main box office downtown Knoxville, TN to save on being charged extra fees by Ticketmaster (open from 10am – 5pm Monday-Friday) (there will be added fees at checkout when you order tickets on Ticketmaster).
Tickets will also be available at check ins on Friday, August 6th and at the box office window all day Saturday, August 7th.
The Knoxville Civic Auditorium and Coliseum is located steps away from revitalized downtown Knoxville with delicious dining and shopping options. Enjoy easy access to all of the downtown area before and after your show.
The Knoxville Civic Auditorium and Coliseum is within easy walking and driving distance of Downtown Knoxville Marriott Residence Inn / Courtyard Marriott.
For more information about the venue then please visit https://www.knoxvillecoliseum.com.
Address: 500 Howard Baker Jr Blvd, Knoxville, TN 37915
Convenient & Secure
Click the link below to be taken to our registration portal where you can quickly register and pay!
Registration DEADLINE: July 24, 2021. Closed you will now have to register and pay a late fee of $50 at check-ins on August 6th at the Knoxville Civic Auditorium!!!
We will have prizes and giveaways for not only the competitors, but also for the friends and family in the crowd. You won't want to miss it!!
WOMEN'S AND MEN'S ONLINE REGISTRATION
NPC Sanction # 3451
NPC Card Purchase:
Tennessee NPC shows:
Video, Camera, Audio and Live Streaming, NPC Rules:
- No video equipment will be allowed in the auditorium. NO DETACHABLE LENSE CAMERAS are allowed.
- No soliciting of photo or video services is allowed on the premises.
- No camera bags, tripods and other equipment is allowed in the auditorium.
- The National Physique Committee prohibits the use of camera/video photography, video recording, audio recording, and live streaming at any of its sanctioned or promotional events. Express permission must be granted and approved by the National NPC Office.